A creative eclectic in pursuit of destiny…Welcome to my personal blog. I hope these heart-felt reflections, humorous quips, and vibrant photos brighten your day and inspire your creativity. I'm an educator by day and a creative eclectic at all other times. Explore my websites and the links listed below to discover how many different ways people can express their unique creativity. -JoDee Luna
Search JoDee’s Blog
My Facebook Info
- Flowers, Photography, and Photoshop
- Mother’s Day Gratitude
- Give the Gift of Mixed Media
- Freedom Walkers: Living with Both Feet on the Ground
- Complementary Colors: Divine Faithfulness and Human Surrender
- How to Make a Coral-Colored Floral Arrangement
- A Travel Adventure through the Exotic Land of China
- Day 7 "In Search of my Blogging Identity"-Self-Disclosure
- ...those plastic smiles
- When something beautiful my way comes...
- Rusty Springs Highlight Tea Cups as Floral Centerpieces
- The Searching
- On Dolphins, Boats, and Letting Go
- Day 2 Blogging Identity Quest Leads to New Friend!
- 44 Pushing Closed Doors Open
Category Cloud"In Search of my Blogging Identity" acrylic painting Art Artistic Expressions Blogging Christmas Crafts Creativity destiny Education faith Family http://jodeelunainnovations.com Inspiration JoDee's Life Life Lessons Life Skills Masquerade Masks mixed media art mixed media collage art Nostalgia Photography Poetry Self-improvement Self-Publishing The Book: Refrain from the Identical: Insights and Inspiration for Creative Eclectics Travel Trust Writing www.refrainfromtheidentical.com
Tag Archives: eggs
This morning is one of those rare times when I am almost wordless, so I only have this poem to share with you. This is a poem for those times when life doesn’t go the way you want it to.