This morning is one of those rare times when I am almost wordless, so I only have this poem to share with you. This is a poem for those times when life doesn’t go the way you want it to.
A creative eclectic in pursuit of destiny…Welcome to my personal blog. I hope these heart-felt reflections, humorous quips, and vibrant photos brighten your day and inspire your creativity. I'm an educator by day and a creative eclectic at all other times. Explore my websites and the links listed below to discover how many different ways people can express their unique creativity. -JoDee Luna
Search JoDee’s Blog
My Facebook Info
- Day 7 "In Search of my Blogging Identity"-Self-Disclosure
- Indulge in the Selfish Side of Writing
- The Great Apple Dilemma
- What’s a pusillanimous aunt to do?
- Realization #2 for 2010: God Didn’t Forget
- Scrapbooking and Decoupage
- Day 3 Blogging Identity Quest: Where are you my little Asian beauty?
- Day 35 "Creative Excursions"
- The Wonders of Travel by Monique Gascon
- Being at Peace with your Purposes
Category Cloud"In Search of my Blogging Identity" acrylic painting Art Artistic Expressions Blogging Christmas Crafts Creativity destiny Education faith Family http://jodeelunainnovations.com Inspiration JoDee's Life Life Lessons Life Skills Masquerade Masks mixed media art mixed media collage art Nostalgia Photography Poetry Self-improvement Self-Publishing The Book: Refrain from the Identical: Insights and Inspiration for Creative Eclectics Travel Trust Writing www.refrainfromtheidentical.com